Legacy Marriage Resources, LLC is seeking a Therapist to join a growing private practice. You will provide couples therapy and individual counseling. The preferred counselor will be interested and have experience working with couples, intimacy issues, and faith-based approaches. The position is part-time with the hope of growing into a full-time position.
Benefits of working at Legacy Marriage Resources:
– All expenses covered as a W-2 employee.
– Financial Assistance with obtaining CEUs.
– Regular consultation and collaboration.
– Assistance with supervision towards licensure.
– Paid liability insurance.
– A fun, friendly, and peaceful work environment with flexible schedules that work for you.
– Opportunities to work both remotely and in the office based on client needs.
– Additional pay for training, marketing, and other administrative tasks.
– Minimal administrative tasks, as the intake staff will handle most tasks
– Training in working with couples, especially with intimacy concerns
– Paid Time Off (Once Full-time status is reached)
– You will feel like you are making a difference in others’ lives!
– Work for a small company with the potential to obtain full-time status quickly!
– Be a part of something special by helping grow the culture of Legacy Marriage Resources!
– Fully Licensed Clinicians (LMFT, LPC, LCSW)
– Associate Licensed Clinicians (AMFT, APC, LMSW)
– Masters Level Clinicians who are pursuing licensure
Preferred Experience: Previous work or training in couples counseling or helping couples with conflict and developing important skills. Training and understanding of mental health concerns. A strong background in working from a faith-based approach.
– Successful completion of a master’s or doctorate degree in social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, professional counseling, or a related degree is desired.
– The candidate must be fully licensed or pursuing licensure in the state of Georgia.
– Caring and Compassionate
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to stay organized and work independently.
– Willingness to commit to the mission of LMR.
Job Type: Employee position. Part-time to move into full-time status.
Pay: $40 – $50 per hour for fully licensed clinicians with additional opportunities for extra pay, $25-$35 per hour for associate-level clinicians with supervision assistance.
We want you to enjoy your life while working in a job you love. We are a family-first business. That means we want you to prioritize your relationships and family while working hard to be a great team player. You can have that! We consider your concerns, your passions, and your health to make sure we provide you with the best support to help you find purpose in what you do. Join us to grow in your skills, further your career, and experience what it is like to work in private practice without all the hassle of daily business priorities.
We offer in-person and telehealth sessions.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-955-0230 for more information.